Dear Beloved Yoginis and Yogis of Love and Eternal Light,
We are more than delighted to announce to you the Unique 200 hrs Yoga Teacher training course from the source.
Are you ready for a transforming, life changing Yoga Experience?
Improve your yoga practice and take it to the highest level and to teach yoga all over the world!
Then register now for our Unique TTC in the region right from the source.
Meet our Teachers, the world renowned Mani Raman, an advanced teacher from the Sivananda lineage, who taught and trained thousands of students from all over the world over more than two decades and still spreading the message of Yoga internationally.When you successfully complete this course, you will receive a double certification:
1. An internationally recognized certification from “yoga academy of India” by the worldwide Yoga Alliance for the 200 hours standard for Registered Yoga Schools (RYS). This will allow you to register at the Yoga Alliance to become a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT), and start teaching yoga all over the world in any country you visit.
2. A Certification from BEIRUT YOGA CRNTER, for the completion of the 200hrs training.
The training will be divided in two parts:
1. Two days over the weekends for 8 weeks, Saturdays and Sundays from 14:00 to 20:00 (Starting June 1)
2. 11 days of residential full accommodation training in a pristine peaceful place in the midst of pine trees in Mount Lebanon. (August 1-10)
1. Intelligent Sequence of Asanas inspired by the teachings of Swami Vishnu Devananda.
2. Over 100 variations of different yoga postures from intermediate levels to advanced.
3. Pranayama techniques and Kriyas
4. Yoga Anatomy and Physiology, study of the basic systems in the body.
5. Satsang (Chanting, Meditation and discussion Q & A)
6. Philosophy and Bhagavad Gita study.
7. Diet and Nutrition.
1. The Sivananda Teachers Training Manual
2. The Anatomy of Hatha Yoga
3. The complete illustrated book of yoga by Swami Vishnu Devananda.
4. The Bhagavad Gita, original commentary by Swami Sivananda.
For more information about the cost and accommodation contact us:
Reservation before March 1st to get the early bird discount!